Where can I find a parts diagram for a whirlpool fridge-freezer?

I've just been particularly dumb and dismantled the ice "breaker" (the part in the bottom of the ice box that rotates and breaks-up the ice) in my Whirlpool S20E RSS2V without first taking a photograph of it :-(

Is there a parts diagram on line that someone can point me at?

The reason I was dismantling was to clean everything because of an onion smell/taste in the ice - but no obvious cause found.

Reply to
<no_spam

This might be a good start

newshound

Thanks, but I've already spent at least an hour on google without success.

Reply to
<no_spam