Where can I buy replacements?

Anyone recognise these lights?

two cabinet lights, filenames Light 1 and 2. They plug into a connector block with small two pin plugs on the end of approx. 0.5 meter lead and seem to be a sealed unit.

I need two replacements, and can't match them up with accuracy on tinternet

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Can't see your pics - but could they be LinkLights?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Why can't you see the pics?

Reply to
Davey

Can anyone else se the pictures?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I cannot see them.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I can't, but I had to take dropbox.de out of the Hosts file to see TMH's pics. CBA to look for another one.

Reply to
PeterC

Yep, no problem.

Reply to
Davey

I cannot see them.

Reply to
Muddymike

It's one of those sites that use all the bells and whistles just to view a pic.

A direct link to a Photobucket pic works on pretty well anything.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nor I.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The only visible picture (no 1) only shows the back of the light fitting, the other picture is just a black square. My advice is to take some better pictures and upload them to tinypic, preferably showing the front of the lights

Reply to
Phil L

I could see them no problem. Both the original ones (which included pix of 4-poster beds etc) and the two replacements.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I can see the pictures, but have no idea about the lights.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

They look like this kind of thing without the removable shroud that allows = them to be surface mounted. Various makes available which are fairly interc= hangeable, except they might use different connectors. You can also snip of= the connectors and use your own though.

they are the ones I think they are, they are not a sealed unit. The inne= r metal ring will pop out with the glass, and there is a capsule lamp insid= e. A teaspoon is the best tool for the job.

If they are not that type, post a pic of the front as well.

andrew

For the benefit of those who can't see the pics, the fittings are flush types. The second pic shows a label on the side of a fitting, stating 12V

20W G4.

The fittings will almost certainly not be sealed as the G4 capsules will be replaceable! The capsules themselves are available just about everywhere.

Reply to
mick

I must have another good look at them as I could see no way of taking them apart.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I have them - came with a play unit piece of furniture. The glass front unclips, and you can change the capsule lamps.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel