Where can I buy a beige bath panel

Does anyone know a supplier of plastic bath side panels in 1980's colours ? My beige coloured panel (from 1980's) is split but B&Q/Homebase only now do white or wood effect.

I don't want to have to replace the whole bathroom suite because all the shops only sell white ones now.

Near Watford would be ideal but I guess I'm getting desperate so anywhere would be welcome

Thanks

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

Have you considered making a panel out of ply and painting it? Or even buying a wood (effect) one. It would surprise me if you could match the beige anyway (either by buying a new panel or painting.

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Plumbase can supply in various colours a universal panel tat can be cut to fit around £18.00

Reply to
Alex

White one plus some cans of 60's beige car repair paint.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why not make new panels?? I used 100mm x 11mm T&G and incorporated doors to use the space under the bath ends for storage.

Reply to
Rob