Where can I buy a beige bath panel

Does anyone know a supplier of plastic bath side panels in 1980's colours ? My beige coloured panel (from 1980's) is split but B&Q/Homebase only now do white or wood effect.
I don't want to have to replace the whole bathroom suite because all the shops only sell white ones now.
Near Watford would be ideal but I guess I'm getting desperate so anywhere would be welcome
Thanks
Mitch
Mitch wrote:

Have you considered making a panel out of ply and painting it? Or even buying a wood (effect) one. It would surprise me if you could match the beige anyway (either by buying a new panel or painting.
--
Chris
-----

When I replaced my plastic toilet tank around 5 years ago the only readily available colour was white. A couple of cans of car spray paint later and I couldn't see any difference between the original and the replacement. The finish has lasted without problems probably because the cellulose paint solvent 'bonded' into the plastic finish on the tank - I started off with a very light coat of paint.
--
Alan
Alan wrote:

hats i very necessary. A dust over with prmer, then a heavier coat, then a full coat, then the top coat.
MUCH nicer finish. Meatallic puce anyone?

Plumbase can supply in various colours a universal panel tat can be cut to fit around 18.00
Mitch wrote:

White one plus some cans of 60's beige car repair paint.

doors to use the space under the bath ends for storage.