When I'm cleaning windows :-)

My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week to do them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her windows. ;-)

lol

Reply to
George

George

I could always tell when the window cleaner had been. I would find a new ding in the paintwork on the car where he'd swung the ladder into it...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Probably not. Ask if she'd like to have it recorded first.

Reply to
mogga

Reply to
George

Not because the windows were cleaner?

Reply to
PM

But she might be interested in the footage of him wearing her knickers on his head?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

George,

If you have a camera pointed at her property then read the following advice from the police:

"There are some issues you need to consider if installing any kind of personal CCTV system.

Cameras should only be pointed at your own property - you don't want to be accused of spying on other people.

The current advice is that you should not be deliberately viewing areas outside your own property's boundary unless it is unavoidable.

Human Rights legislation concerning the individual's right to privacy means that passers by might complain about being 'spied' upon by your camera and appoint a solicitor to effect a Civil Action against you.

To this end, it may be far better to properly focus your cameras on the points of entry to your property, and within its boundaries, so that the images taken can be used to clearly identify any perpetrators of such theft or vandalism - which at the moment cannot be done, as they are able to avoid the cameras when they gain access through your front gates etc and carry out these acts."

And is she aware of this surveillance?

BRG

Reply to
BRG

Suggest you install a proffesional 'DSR' progam...you'd be amazed at what it can do in terms of privacy. ;-)

Reply to
George

I suspected that my window cleaner was subcontracting out his work after the quality of work dropped . This was even more obvious when the words "clean me" that I had finger written on the upstairs window was still there after it was "cleaned". I have full CCTV coverage of my house and sent the window cleaner a DVD of the windows not being cleaned along with a request for a refund.

He says I have helped his business as most people would not complain but just change suppliers and he has altered things accordingly and now got more satisfied customers.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Eewwww! Seriously? That's gross. I'd just be wary of telling her you routinely video her house. :)

Reply to
Mogga