Whats the best wood filler ??

Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in timber joints.

Reply to
ukagent

For a painted finish use a two part filler from ronseal similar to car body filler,very strong

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be filled

Reply to
Alex

I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale any where.

Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from The Sheds

Reply to
ukagent

Cicero

Flexible or not? painted or not?