What WERE they thinking?

A local Arts Centre has had a wickerwork festival, with wickerwork cows, pigs and even a Loch Ness monster. This appears to be a woman, possibly a religious figure, set in the grounds of a ruined church next to the Centre...

the rear it's a bit different...
it's that time of year again.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bad hair day

Reply to
Stuart Noble

At least they're combustible; I live near Milton Keynes...

Reply to
PeterC

I think you might want to look again ...

Reply to
geoff

The girlfriend says it looks like a bell end but I think it looks like a knob.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Yeah, but we were on about the wickerwoman ...

Reply to
geoff

When Wickerwoman met the Wickerman (M5 J23 I pass it at least 8 times a year) what precautions should they have used? You do know what happens when you rub sticks together.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Look it up in wickerpedia