What type are these door 'catches' ?

broken one is on the left, the good one on the right.

They are approx. 17mm wide by 35mm high by 10mm deep

Four of them are fitted to one of my door frames - the (plastic) door has vertically moving circular 'latches' that slot into the 'catches' from the top when the handle is pushed up.

I need to replace two broken ones but would buy a couple extra as spares.

Thanks

Reply to
jamma-plusser

Okay, I now know it's called a multi-point lock and it uses 'rollers' on the door which latch into the parts on the frame that I still can't find.

The hunt continues.

Reply to
jamma-plusser

A local double-glazing manufacturer may be able to supply them. I bought a complete locking system fomr one some time ago.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Thanks - I've now found that they're called Roller Keeps, but I still can't find an exact match.

Reply to
jamma-plusser