What to paint over and seal asbestos sheets with?

I would very grateful if anyone could advise me on what type of paint I should use to paint over white asbestos sheeting that are situated under the eves of my house and I also need an appropriate sealant to seal the small gaps between these asbestos sheets. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
roy rovers