What to do with old fluorescent tubes

Tesco milk: "Allergy advice - Contains milk".

I kid you not.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Slightly different scenario, but I liked one I heard on the News Quiz (R4) a couple of years ago... Tesco's Luxury Christmas Paté -- use by 23 Dec.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

There was that restaurant in the news last week that's serving squirrel. Someone suggested there should be a warning:

"May contain traces of nuts"

Reply to
Bob Eager

More than some fine perfumes, in some cases. The Lexmark Z13 cartridge holds about 9ml of ink, and cost 23 quid, for a total of about 2500 pounds a liter.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

A peanut is not a nut.

It is a legume like a pea is.

See

.

I think I'll stick to vodka @ ca 10 ukp a litre, TYVM. Black ink gives the toothbrush a bit of a hard time too, doesn't it...

Even when I'm desperate I'll find some sort of incoholical stuff in that cupboard downstairs...

:-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Perhaps they thought someone would make squids in ink with it.

We have so many idiot warnings now that few people bother reading them at all. Perhaps a case could be made that adding another stupid warning resulted in someone not bothering reading them all, and consequently having an accident. Bout time these frivolous warnings got dealt with.

Of course at no point in the proceeedings would it ever be permitted to point out that the adult involved is responsible for their own actions, and clearly the cause of their own misfortune. Oh no.

NT

Reply to
bigcat