What to do with a coal bunker?

Cannabis farm?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

IRTA cinema. They had a flue for the arc lamp.

Reply to
Graham.

I did this at one place, and was surprised how well the wood lasted. It wasnt a problem.

right

I think you've misunderstood something

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I'd have got away with it, if it weren't for those pesky kids....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Offer it for sale as nuclear waste storage?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Maybe keep some chickens and remember the run they need and the buried edging to keep the foxes out. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Decent size compost bin?

Reply to