what the heck is this thing

SWMBO found this on the curtain, she says it's not the first 1 she's found, does anyone know what it is ?

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

Its an animal :)

Reply to
Simon G

In message , in2minds writes

you don't give an indication of its size but it looks like a ladybird to me

Reply to
NoSpamThanks

In message , in2minds wrote

Looks like a Carpet Beetle?

See the picture at

Reply to
Alan

It's IMM. Quick - step on it and save us all a lot of bother ;)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

that's what it looks like and is similar size.

thanks Alan

Reply to
in2minds

Those things are leathal. I'd get out of there! It looks like a coffee bean with legs.

Sorry, I could not be anymore help!

Scott

Reply to
Scott Mills

Looks like its wearing glasses. A garden centre would be a good place to ask.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Yeah, Carpet beetle.

A few years ago, these started to appear in our house. I never traced the source. My only theory centres around an artificial Christmas tree with real pine cones that was made in China that we bought the same year that the thingys appeared.

FrancisJK

Reply to
FrancisJK