What spanner for inaccessible nut

I need to tighten the cold water connection to a Vaillant EcoTec combination boiler. Unfortunately there are a series of connections in close proximity so my normal adjustable pliers won't fit.

Installation details for the boiler here:

the arrangement.

what is the best tool for the job?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May

> shows the arrangement.

Hi Andrew.

I think you need to look at "Normal" spanners rather than an adjustable spanner.

If a normal one is still too thick, you can get "Thin Profile" spanners that will do the trick.

Or use an Angle Grinder to thin the ones you have.

Baz

Reply to
Baz

>>> shows the arrangement.

The problem is not the thickness of the spanner but its width. The connections are effectively a series of nuts (as on a compression fitting) next to each other so the spanner cannot be put across flat because it is interfered by the nut next to it.

Reply to
Andrew May