What's The Purpose of life

't you asked your self one-day: What's The Purpose of life? Here you will get the answer:

نسائم ال

Bacon, beer and birds you heathen!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Muslims can drink beer, they used to brew it in ancient times, its wine they aren't supposed to drink. I think they are OK with chicken too.

Its this draining of the blood that gets me, their method of slaughtering will leave more blood in the animal than the method of stunning them and then gutting them immediately.

But then we shouldn't argue about religion as they are *all* wrong.

Reply to
dennis

Reply to
PeterC

Wrong. Tbe proscription is on "intoxicants".

Reply to
Huge

They can drink anything they want, the rule is, 'don't pray while intoxicated', which is a pita given that they pray half a dozen times a day.

Reply to
Phil L

To collect tools of course. .

Reply to
Peter Parry

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Reply to
Huge

To f*ck up religious maniacs. Next!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

well that rules out fervent prayer then Oh dear.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This means they can't get stoned --- but they can stone other people.

Reply to
David in Normandy

In message , Peter Parry writes

ROTFL

Reply to
hugh

Of course if you overdo the Wetherspoons, you'll be back to 'religion' via the AA. Or rather not religion, but a fundamental belief in a higher power.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not AA - ABV

Reply to
PeterC

And to pray to all the gods, for the skill to use them all properly.

BigWallop

I missed the word "up" when I first read that. :-)

BigWallop

The worst ones are the bright pseudo-religious who cynically use a 'belief' to manipulate their way to a career or dominance over their stupider brethern.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , Peter Parry writes

And we've got a fair selection here on uk d-i-y

Reply to
hugh

That is the purpose of religion.

Reply to