What's that funny little step-up in libraries called?

I mean the little rollable, round platforms that one can stand on to reach higher shelves. When you stand on it, the castors are pushed in so that it doesn't roll away under your feet. I'm trying to Google for one, but I haven't got a clue what to search for!

Thanks.

MM

Reply to
MM

Try

Twinco Twin Step Mobile Kickstool

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

Kick stool.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I Googled for "Library equipment" and browsed a bit finding "kickalong stool" at:

(A0200):67980526050034893382+ZZWNAVPAG(A0100):PRODUCT+DATESEQ(A0140):122107182045and
colloquial term, however, is "dalek".

Chris

Reply to
chris_doran

Cheers, everyone!

MM

Reply to
MM

I've got one that I'm about to stick on ebay, located near Bath, email me if you're interested. £20 ono nick at sixandseven dot net

Reply to
Nicknoxx

Kickstool (as suggested by others), or sometimes an "Elephant Foot"

Reply to
Umgall

If you lived down the road I might offer a tenner, but you're at least

200 miles away, sorry!

MM

Reply to
MM