What's in a bed?

Interesting. A bloke I worked with did it the other way around. Where we worked, there was construction going on over the longer term and there was a big pile of gravel - he took several pounds of it home every night, in a carrier bag. Over the year, he gravelled the path around his house.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

My FIL used to be an Air Traffic Controller (now retired). Early on in his career (late 50's/ear;y 60's) he was working in Wales (Cardiff maybe

- they lived in Bridgend)He dug a load of clay out of their back garden (a few tonnes worth IIRC) .He used to take a couple of bags to the airport in the boot of the car and distribute it there in the more remote areas

Reply to
chris French

Was he a POW in Stalag Luft III ?

Reply to