What's a FBSP thread

Hi,

Boiler I'm proposing to buy has an R 1/2" FBSP thread for gas.

R means taper, so AFAICS that's a bog standard taper 1/2" BSP thread.

So what's the "F" mean - I can find no reference to it, apart from a few other products (fittings mostly).

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Tim S coughed up some electrons that declared:

Er, duh. Means "female" doesn't it?...

Why did I think of that 1uS after posting.

Confirmation would be good though...

Reply to
Tim S

Yes it does mean female.

Don't worry about the just after posting effect Tim. It happens to me too. I spot a typo in a flash just after the send button has been hit!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

That time is measured in units of "ohnoseconds"

David

Reply to
Lobster