What power for wire brush and mop?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a bench grinder but only equip it with a wire brush (or brushes) and / or a brush and polishing mop.

I'm not predicting industrial levels of use but I have a feeling you need 'enough' power to run a wire brush and I wondered what the panel consider that to be please?

I see you can start at about 150W and go up from there. Value for money is the name of the game here. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m