What kind of bathroom flooring to put over floor boards?

Or an equivalent.

We have wanted to lay a heated, tiled floor in there for a long time and as I am doing the rest of the bathroom, it's time for the floor too.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

Mis-targetted urine isn't the only thing that starts them stinking, splashes from the bath or shower also start a cycle of bugs growing, so unless you dry off cmpletely inside the shower cubicle or bath, you still get the problem.

Reply to
John Williamson

Yes, I'm aware of that, but there doesn't seem to be a better option (apart from the suspended ceiling) that would be less unhygenic and allow access. I do dry off in the shower.

Reply to
PeterC