What is it?

What is it? Bottom item here, entitled 'run!!'

meow2222

snipped-for-privacy@care2.com wrote in news:1181310255.176384.326690 @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Terry W.

A small bomb. Impossible to tell if it's still live...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Reply to
The Wanderer

In message , Terry W. writes

But it does say "PRACTISE BOMB" on it, and it's painted blue, which indicates it's inert.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

I couldn't decypher the writing through the jpeg compression shit.

Blue or green with pink spots doesn't mean a thing to me.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Don't buy a house thats full of red pointy arrows?

Reply to
Graham

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@care2.com saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Not necessarily - the dastardly Hun sometimes stowed bombs "upside-down". Look at the way they are leaving the aircraft.

Peter Twydell

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Peter Twydell saying something like:

Pretty clever, actually; prevents embarrasing explosions should one drop onto the runway while you're waiting to take off.

Even so, while they're actually being used, they're the other way round.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon