What front door for multi-occupancy flats?

Shame, I can't find anyone that makes a 13 pin lock.

Reply to
dennis

these are Iseo - Italian (Eurolock)

Reply to
charles

No, when the noise or the non-closing gets annoying I do some DIY!

I would also add that an alternative to using expensive registered keys to stop too many circulating is to just use cheap Yale or Euro cylinders and change them regularly. But even with just four flats changing locks and issuing a new set of keys can be a logistical problem.

Up thread someone mentioned Master Key systems which can be useful but I would always prefer to have at least one independent lock on my own door.

Reply to
djc