What do you like about this NG?

Hi there,

I just thought I'd start this of, what do you like about this NG?

I like the humour, the helpful people and the fact that it's not moderated.

I also like the fact that I'm not discriminated for my age.

I remember when I was much younger/stupid/idiotic I used to post rubbish such as:

have learnt a lot on this NG.

Now I am much more decent and post things that are far more logical.

Reply to
David

All things considered, it's the flame wars...

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

Ripping it out of Dennis :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Geoff's diplomatic skills.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It's like going to the pub but I never have to buy a round.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Dennis baiting and Drivel poking [1]

[1] - in the pointy stick sense of the word, of course

and its resilience and forgiving nature

Reply to
geoff

In message , ARWadsworth writes

I have to admit that I'm going soft in my old age ...

I did fire one of my employees yesterday, not lost it all together

Reply to
geoff

Please eff off as you are a plantpot ;-)

Reply to
David

In message , David writes

The absence of cross posting trolls!

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In an kiln or from a cannon?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Don't give me ideas ...

Reply to
geoff

Someone is getting the hang of things aroung here :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nah - no good without the reference to me climbing a coconut tree in a sarong

Reply to
geoff

A kiln would be better. I could listen to the screaming all day long.

Reply to
Steve Firth

...because of our (not-so) delicate touch with the angle grinder when removing them!

(yay! first to get angle grinder into this!)

Reply to
mick

Someone just mailed me this, which I thought would raise a smile here...

Andrew Gabriel

Why was the tree wearing a sarong?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Trying to preserve its decency whilst being assaulted by geoff.

"Show me on the potplant where he touched you"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

here...

yes, "The Knack" how to build your own house and furnish it in about 300 weekly parts.

I used to have a complete set in the blue PVC binders. I wonder what happened to them.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

To keep its nuts warm ...