What Colour Does Light/Golden Creosote Age To?

Has anyone used the light/golden creosote on wood several years ago and can tell me if there is now a colour change or fade?

I am trying to prevent a wooden structure from aging to grey/mouldy black.

thanks

Davy

Reply to
Davy

You don't want creosote then. Try cuprinol wood finishes (there are several).

Reply to
dennis

Dennis, you see I don't want the structure to look as if it has been coloured - I want it to look natural. Whereas I find that light creosote leaves sheds, fences, etc looking natural, the Cuprinol type finishes give an unnatural colour.

Davy

Reply to
Davy