What brick is this ...

"All in all she's just another brick in the wall .. " ;-)

All the best ..

Time

Reply to
T i m

Take a long an existing brick or photo to Butterfields brick library in Luton they should be able to match it for you.

bob

Ah - it was the reference to 'Time' which threw me!

I'll willingly be bricked up for Tim :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I think I have determined (with some help from my friends ) it is a London Brick 'Ironstone' and I hope to get to a local stockist tomorrow or Monday and see how similar theirs are to what we have already.

At the end of the day this is just a hole blocking job on a simple extension but I like to do it right if I can. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m