What are they called ?

I need some screwed fixings that are like kitchen cabinet connector bolts but much shorter (for material thicknesses of 3-5mm) - what are they called and where can I buy some?

Reply to
no_spam

As you said, they are called connector bolts & connector caps

eBay? picture search on google sometimes helps to home in on what you want.

Reply to
Andy Burns

If all else fails try a decent stationer or office supply shop: I use exactly that sort of fitting (in chromed steel and pretty substantial ) for binding manuscripts, and the smallest size is, I believe, around 3mm.

There's an illustration (on a US site but it should give you the idea) at

.

Reply to
Bert Coules

I need some screwed fixings that are like kitchen cabinet connector

They are called "binding screws".

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

You sir, are a star! I had tried all the usual search techniques but not found them. Many Thanks.

Reply to
no_spam