What are they called?

Aren't they U-nuts (no offence!)?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I dunno. Think this group is turning into name that nut/tool.;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Quick nuts. They're just a long threaded nut with a clearance hole drilled through them at a very slight angle. Pigs to make - you need a very rigid drill press, a wedged jig and a stub drill.

Andy Dingley

Andy!

jon N

Reply to
jkn

'Speed nut' is the name I've always used. I guess we could start calling them Clarksons..

Reply to
Bob Eager