What Are These Plumbing Bitz ??

Earlier today i recovered a box of bitz that a neighbour had thrown out and after recovering a couple of pairs of pliers, a mole Grips,a saw,a box of unused masonry and steel drill bits ,sandpaper ,a hacksaw and loads of various screws I was left with two items that i cannot identify . They appear to be some sort of plumbing item,possible a shower fitting . See the photo at
http://www.xpozure4u.plus.com/images/PICT0196.JPG
The two items are drilled internally and are threaded at all connections. The broadest part fits inside the chrome ring seen at the bottom,presumably this can be lifted up to allow access. These bits are inscribed " PDM Italia " If anyone knows what they are please enligten me and also if anyone can make use of them i can send them for the cost of postage . Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:40:54 +0000, Stuart

They look to me like promotional paper weights, probably look nice in my office! ..
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

My quess is that the 3/4" (?) BSP Tee ends are intended to be immured (after connections and blanking plugs fitted, natch) in southern european concrete-everything-into-the-wall style, with the big female threaded ends (c. 50mm?) protruding from the wall and the bexels covering the joins. Then there would be something(s) screwed into the big sockets which would have water passing through it/them ... but wtf??? A pair of enormous taps, perhaps?
Could you ask the neighbour?

Then his neighbour might be asking him what he was doing rooting through his rubbish!! ;-))
--
J.Milton.Hayes