What a pane.

Why shouldn't he look in his wife's handbag - after all, his wife probably does go through his pockets every time she launders his trousers or take his suits to the cleaners - or metaphorically, everytime he has to pay for something (if it's the typical woman, quite often I bet)!

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

================================== I'd like to claim 'genius' but the truth is that I have tried it before whilst experimenting with a home-made glass splashback. The method is OK for fairly rough work but a good finish is best left to the professionals even if it is expensive.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Bad things!

I live in hope, when I am wearing them!

Reply to
EricP

It would work provided the existing hole is bigger than the entire blade/ guard assy. It would be better to make a tedious series of very small straight radial cuts of about 3-4mm over about half the circumference. The cutts will need to be no more than about 1-2 mm apart. The tiny fingers of glass that remains can be removed by very gentle tapping/touching with any hard object.

Reply to
Ed Sirett