Wetroom smells of cat piddle

And we have no cats! Any reason why this may be? What can i use to get rid of the smell?

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

Deteriorating light fitting?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Steve, white vinegar could do the trick.

When one of our cats has occasionally piddled indoors, on carpet, we've quickly grabbed a bucket, poured in a bit of white vinegar (the sort used in the kitchen), added cold water to dilute it, and then pretty liberally rubbed the piddled area so that it's almost soaking, i.e. so that every bit of piddle is covered with the solution. ALL SMELL IS REMOVED.

The only negatives we've found is that some fabrics may lose a little colour, becoming slightly paler.

But that's better than the dreadful lingering stink of cat piss, innit?

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Have a very serious conversation with all shower users.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Hee, hee, hee. Hadn't thought of that, Andy! (I wonder if the vinegar would / will still work!)

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

I'd keep that for the fish and chips

Reply to
Andy Hall

Would that enable you to p*ss on their chips?

Reply to
1501

You are taking the piss

Reply to