wet room - how to?

Because there's no such thing as "a well designed wet room".

OPh FFS, I'm now convinced you;ve never seen a wet room or don't knoe the difference between a wet room and a walk in/walk out shower enclosure.

There's a simpler solution. Don't use them and don't specify them. They are a pointless waste of space.

Oh f*ck off you tedious troll.

Reply to
Steve Firth

So as I said a well designed wet room is fine, you just haven't been in one. You have a wet area and a dry area even if its called a wet room. If it doesn't then it piss poor and you should complain.

As I said there is no difference, show me what the difference is? All you have shown is that either you have only been in poor wet rooms or you are making it up.

Reply to
dennis

That depends on the size of the available area the shower fittings used and the user. A screen is not required.

I've only ever been in one prison block, and that had been converted to a hotel anyway.

If you don't like wet rooms because you haven't seen a satisfactory one then that's fine and it's your choice. However it does not mean that there are not satisfactory ones because you haven't seen all of them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You seem to think a wet room is wet which is cr@p, it can be wet but it isn't all wet when in use. You are being stupid.

Tell that to someone in a wheel chair!

You are just being stupid! Now go away and make something up somewhere else.

Reply to
dennis

Try and resist the temptation to morph your from address. (again)

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ah yes, statistics not one of your strengths, I take it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I never change my from address so sod off you moron!

Reply to
dennis

Actually it is. I believe it was you who has been making assertions that there is no such thing as a well designed wet room; that they are

*all* badly implemented and so on. I know that you haven't been in all of them, and it would be surprising if you had been more than a small proportion, so the most that you can really say is that those that you have been in have been unsatisfactory for you.
Reply to
Andy Hall

You need to hone up those reading skills.

Uh huh, so you don't understand statistics.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I just love it when you two argue. So much in common, but you manage to fall out over wet rooms (oh, and Ryanair!).

I think most Greek bathrooms qualify as wet rooms. No need for a toilet roll at all.

Reply to
stuart noble

Yeah. Sure...

Reply to
Andy Hall

You don't, I stated I have been in one that worked so that screws up your all of them are wrong statistic instantly. Not that you can read this because you are a plonker in more than one way.

Reply to
dennis