Well I've never seen that before....

You'd have to be very short of space to do that. Doesn't the water inside it freeze in winter and damage the appliance?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I'm not short of space, its just quite a bit of work to put it where the previous one is that no longer works and I just haven't gotten a round tuit yet.

Nope.

Nope.

Reply to
Blanco

The phrasing is already settled.

Reply to
Bob Martin

How difficult can it be to ask if someone wants to stay in something or not?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

As difficult as asking tehm if tehy want to leave something or not.

Reply to
whisky-dave

What an informative answer.

Reply to