Well done that man

What makes you so touchy.. you must have been done or be afraid of being done or you wouldn't be.

Reply to
dennis

Go easy on him Geoff, its the glue talking.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , "dennis@home" writes

you're a bellend mate

Reply to
geoff

In message , "dennis@home" writes

What makes you think I'm being touchy ?

You conveniently failed to answer my question as to my driving skills

You seem unable to differentiate between a road and a pavement

You just seem determined to prove that you are a complete tosser

Reply to
geoff

Its you that doesn't understand the difference between a road and a pavement. You still insist he wasn't on the road but on the pavement despite being told they are the same for tax purposes. So you are either very stupid or are the tosser here.

You have proven you are.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

He was clamped because he had one wheel outside the parking box

Reply to
geoff

If you said it was ok to have one wheel over the line, many would then complain when getting a ticket for having only two wheels over the line. Make it ok to have only two wheels over the line...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not me, it's what the man from NCP said on the news

Reply to
geoff

A top fuel dragster will do 0 - 100 in under a second... so that is pulling over 5g at some point in the run.

I thought ground effect cars pre-dated Mansell?

Reply to
John Rumm

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

If that's your attitude you deserve all you get.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

If you want to change the law then do so, until you do its your fault if you break it and get done, nobody is forcing you to speed, crash red lights, drive without tax, drive without insurance or rob banks, Its your choice you idiot.

Reply to
dennis