Weird problem with RCD tripping

I replaced an old fuse box with a Consumer Unit before Christmas.

light (on the non-RCD side) trips the RCD when switched off!? I'v checked for crossed neutrals between the RCD and non-RCD, and checke the earth resistance of all the cables - all seems OK. There is cabl to a second switch (i.e. 2 way). When it's disconnected, the RCD stop tripping; but if I connect just the earth back into the primary switc it starts tripping again. Help

-- GrahamS

Reply to
GrahamS

Earth neutral short somewhere. Disconnect earths one by one and test.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher