Weekend Plastering Course

Can anyone recommend a good weekend plastering course in London please?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
billshatner71

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com coughed up some electrons that declared:

Builder Training Centre down at Waddon Station, probably.

I did my 5-day electrical course there and they're not bad. Facilities basic, but staff friendly. Students are a mixture of cross-training pros and DIYers. Saw the plasterers in action - doing skim on drywall and ceilings. If you google for their website, it'll have a bit more on the options and what's covered.

Google will probably give you another outfit down at Gatwick too: I don't have first hand experience of them, but they may have more variety of plastering courses if you're looking for something specific.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S