Website with pictures/ ideas for brick walls?

Hi there,

We're looking to get a brick wall built in the front garden - it's a 9 metre long wall, so we're thinking of a 3 foot wall with 4-5 columns, with iron-work in between and iron gates.

We've looked around the local neighbourhood for ideas, but wonder if anyone knows of a good website with photos of brick walls that might serve for inspiration? Have Googled for this but can't seem to find anything. We're just looking to see different types of bricks, brickwork, iron-work etc so help us decide what we want and what will suit the house.

Thanks for any help,

Stephen

Reply to
ste-m

What have you got already on the house? Any brick features of note?

Reply to
mogga

Here's a picture of the brickwork of the house:

There's no other brick features of note.

Any ideas on a site that has lots of pictures for ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
ste-m

other things like railings etc for other keyword searches that might inspire.

If you don't want the kids sitting on the wall tben bear that in mind too.

's inspiring but almost certainly not good for the liver! :)

Reply to
mogga

> Try other things like railings etc for other keyword searches that > might inspire.

Thanks for this! :-)

Another source I've found is the local estate agents websites! This is like walking around the neighbourhood from home! :-)

Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
ste-m