Webpages of companies like B&Q (dyi.com)

For finding some information on fireplaces I would like to browse homepages of companies like B&Q. I do know dyi.com but no other British warehouses like B&Q. Could please let me know some names!
Sorry, I did not find a proper British home-improvement newsgroup.
lg Gernot
Gernot Egger wrote:

Sorry, this should be the right newsgroup! :-)
lg Gernot
focus - http://www.focusdiy.co.uk /

B&Q = http://www.diy.com / Homebase = http://www.homebase.co.uk /
GOOGLE = http://www.google.co.uk /