Webcam access

Have you changed the default username and password on yours?

Those whose webcams and baby monitors had been breached cannot be contacted due to the Data Protection Act and the Computer Misuse Act, said the commissioner. Hmm... Ok, so why can the government (GCHQ) spy on everyone's online data?

Reply to
J.B.Treadstone

The website may be new, haven't checked, but looking for unprotected IP/web cams via Shodan was a thing on 4chan 2 years ago...

Reply to
Lee

Yes its hit the news today about 600 h that they know of, but to me all I can say is some people need to get a life.. However I suspect criminals will find them very interesting. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well that is obviously cos most people are seen as up to no good by them.. grin.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

on 20/11/2014, F supposed :

..and now the URL has received masses of free advertisement, it redirects to a subscription service - good trick lol

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

And now returns a 520 error.

And now shows a 'Job Wanted' advert.