Weatherstrip for uPVC door

Hi all,
I've been searching high and low for such a thing, but can't seem to find any.
The stuff I'm looking for fits into a small (1-2mm wide) channel that's moulded into the door frame. It seems to be construced from some sort of foam covered by a flexible nylon-like sheath, which I presume makes it waterproof.
The door compresses this against the frame to provide a seal.
I need some to replace the stuff that's got ripped in my front door - any ideas of a possible source?
Many thanks, Jon

What exactly?
Ahh if I stop my flow and read the title again I can see....
(helps to put it in the message as well)

Some where that supplies UPVC doors?
There are normally factory places that will supply doors only for DIY fitting, I'd have thought they may well have it.
--
Chris French, Leeds

Jon
Goggle 'Deceunink' Its a belgian company with a factory in CALNE Wiltshire. They produce a thousand different uPVC profiles.
Steve R
Jon Read wrote:

--
Steve R