We will lose 10% of our volts by April

No, all that will happen is that they'll take votes from the Tories and let Labour back into power. Labour were the real winners from Eastleigh and must be larfing behind their hands at UKIP naivety.

Note: UKIP has about 30 councillors in England, plus a small number more in NI/Wales/Scotland. The Tories have about 10,000.

Reply to
Tim Streater

well they are not, on the evidence, doing that. They are, on the evidence, taking votes from ALL the 'big three'

Of course if you prefer propaganda to facts, then UKIP will not be your choice. That is accepted.

and

Labour don't poll anything at all, and they should, as the opposition, be the party to attract the protest votes..

No, sorry, again you are just spouting propaganda. On the facts labour was a disaster at Eastleigh.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The practical effect will be to let Labour back in.

Labour was *never* going to do anything at Eastleigh.

Reply to
Tim Streater

According to the latest polls that's a shoo-in already no matter which party you vote for.

UNLESS some party can erode their heartland. Essentially there is only one that can, and its not blue or yellow.

they SHOULD by rights have picked up the protest vote.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I always put these typo ridden down posts down to too much "pop". B-)

Corona virus is a respiratory thingy (and quite a nasty one on the less than 10 cases so far). The one that gives you a jippy tummy is Noro virus.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

yeah. I realised that after I hit the send button in a hurry :-)]

Anyway to all who are in the throes. 3 days and its gone, but in the meantime gushing from both ends, and if you are very unlucky, both ends at once.

I had to put some caustic down the bathroom basin : wife had no option but to use the basin to throw up in.

Thank Clapton we don't have a saniflo....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why caustic? Good wash down and a bit of bleach if you must.

Wouldn't have thought there was anyting solid enough to give a saniflo anything to worry about. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

wasnt working.

I like caustic because after being dosed with hot water it boils and breaks up blockages.

There was enough to block the U bend.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's what plungers are for. But again being on sceptic yank bunging chemicals down the drainage system is something we avoid ...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice