WD40 Everything you wanted to know

Why the "t" ?

Reply to
Peter Ramm

Nice one :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I remember using one of those tree-chipping machines at work. It was a hugely powerful one, weighing at least a couple of tons, with jaws that pulled-in tree branches up to about 8" in diameter, munched them up, and spat them out the other side in little pieces.

One day it jammed. I phoned the boss, who turned up with his can of WD40 and, standing well back, proceeded to spray it on the chipper's jaws. I think he's more stupid than optimistic.

Reply to
Sloper

"=B7 Cleans rust off Santa's sleigh runners"

Uhuh. I wouldnt recommend it for almost everything on that list, tho theres one I'm going to try now, so its still succeeded.

NT

Reply to
bigcat