ways to make windows translucent, temporarily?

Sorry I can't help with that. Got it off Ebay, that's all I remember. It was fairly standard stuff, as I recall - put on using soapy water.

This company will send you a sample for 99p.

Farmer Giles

replying to AL_n, wobblerobert wrote: No its not for indoors its a strong alkali Window cleaner safer.or newspapers or better spare lining paper nets or dustsheets

Reply to
wobblerobert

replying to spuorgelgoog, wobblerobert wrote: Translucent Nice idea!

Reply to
wobblerobert

Oh dear, the dreaded half baked Home owners naff portal to Usenet strikes again. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

I remember contributing to that old thread.

Reply to
Graham.