Waterproof ply for shed cladding?

Waterprrof ply seems to be the cheapest option at the moment - is it suitable and what finish should I put on it ?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Although structurally a good material, it will look awful. Some sort of tongue and groove looks much nicer. I painted my shed. Looks infinitely better than the normal transparent stains people normally use, although it did become known as the "beach hut".

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle