Waterproof box

This is a secondary post from my " Running mains to bottom of garden" post.

As well as the pump there is an electronic unit which controls the pump, this need to be kept dry. I could install a shed, but that is rather expensive for a unit that is less than a foot square. I will need to have 2 mains connectors and 2

1" pipes running from the box, which will only be in situation from Spring to Autumn. Any suggestions please?
Reply to
Broadback

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:45:02 +0100, Broadback mused:

Sarel box.

Reply to
Lurch

of sizes)