Water supply to basement

Hi,

I will be running mains water into a basement, what's the best way of getting used water out to the drain? (there will be no solids in it)

Saniflo do stuff but other recommendations would be interesting.

Cheers, Rick

Reply to
R D S

How do you know there'll be no solids? If it's a sink then someone will squish something really gross down it sooner or later. You'd be surprised at what you can squish through a plug hole. :)

Reply to
Mogga

There will only be me using it.

Reply to
R D S

]

I suppose it depends upon how cheap you want things to be. Building a sump or storage tank and fitting a submersible pump with a float switch is the cheap option. You can get a pump of eBay for about £30.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth