Water pump

I am considering saving my grey water this year for the garden. However as I live in a bungalow it is a little difficult to collect, so I thought "pump", hose through the window, into the bath, pump outside. What type of pump would the team recommend, and where best to buy? TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Why not dig a big hole and stick a tank in that? If you want to go the pump route then you could use a submersible - something like

Rob Morley

Easier to find the bath outlet pipe on the outside, and divert it from there? A bit of bodging with some cheap hose pipe, and you could have a direct irrigation system...

Reply to
Steve Walker

Just don't forget to divert down the drain instead whenever you decide to use bubble bath...

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The amount of soap usually used wouldn't harm a garden.

Reply to
robgood

And will keep the pests down. Bugs don't like soap. In fact I believe you can buy organic bug spray that is pretty much soapy water...

Hamie