Water proofing skylight

I'm building a hardwood sash to hold a double glazed unit that will be installed on top of a curb (pitch about 10 deg.) on a flat roof. The bottom rail of sash will be barefaced to allow the glass to run over and d/glazed unit will be probably be held in with beading. Any suggestions for waterproofing beading where glass meets sash. (I've come up with tape as used on glass roofs.)

thanks

Reply to
JohnMBrebner