Water Meter relocation

Can anyone tell me how I can go about requesting a "free" water meter relocation in my property? or if possible a new water meter installation into our substancially renovated/extended property.

Sid

Reply to
Yaz

Severn Trent Water moved ours free of charge from the kitchen to the road. I suspect they were happy to as if the water pipe from the road to my property leaks then I will have to pay for wasted water, however there was no room in the kitchen for it.

Reply to
Broadback