Water Flow Switch..

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where to get one of these?

A friends combi has a knackered flow-switch - it goes in-line with the cold feed to turn the flame on when he opens a hot tap... During what looks like a previous bodge job on the unit, it's developed a crack and has recently started to leak. (it's the switch body, not just the push-fit ends it has)

The local sheds don't have any, and neither does screwfix or BES - although after searching google, I'm starting to think it's going to be a proprietary product and only an original makers one (Pottertons web site appeas to be offline, do they offer a spares srvice?)

I did find one place online, but they seem to want £75 for a flow switch (I don't have the make & model to hand, so it might be the wrong one), but it can't really be £75 for a mere flow switch, can it???

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Don't know if they can help, but these links were posted a few weeks back and seem appropriate:

John Rumm

Try Plumb centre, or a local heating merchant

Reply to
Dave Jones

a change. The heatsparesdirect one has the same website designer (crafty!) and is a pound cheaper...

thanks,

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson