water & electric connections to shower.

I'm in the process of re-fitting the bathroom, and was planning on re- using my existing electric shower. Trouble is that it makes the water & electric connections awkward because the the water supply is connected to the right hand side of the unit and the electric is connected to the left hand side.

It would make life a lot easier if I could find a shower unit with these connections reversed. So does anyone know off the top of their head of a unit which has water connected to the left of the unit and electric to the right?

Mark.

Reply to
mark.hannah