Water Butt

+1, although I have occasionally seen coloured ones (blue or black, I think)
Reply to
newshound

I should have mentioned, someone sells silver "inserts" which are supposed to keep them clean, about £60 a time ISTR.

I use a couple of IBCs to store spring water for the horses, but so far have been too mean to invest in these.

Reply to
newshound

Ebay item no 161096850588

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

ended September and nothing in the link to 'shop'.

David

Reply to
David P

JHC Perhaps look at /use sellers contact details....??

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K