water bowl extractor fan

Hi

I was speaking to a builder one day and he mentioned to me that there was an extractor fan that could be placed in the ceiling of my shouwer that has a water bowl with it. This mean that the circulation was all done internally removed any condensation. At present i have bought my new property and the ceiling extractor fan is going directly into the loft. The ducting is NOT being routed out of the loft. Shabby work

Anyone know what these type of extractor fans are called and where i might be able to get one of these?

Thank you

Reply to
nav